Saturday, October 14, 2006

My fiist SAT test

I think I have to write my colorful composition in English so that improve my writing skills. Haha. After I read the blog of my friends, I think writing an English essay which is the best way of adjusting my writing mistakes.
Therefore, let me begin my wonderful essay.

Today was my first time to take SAT test. I was nervous when I was waiting outside of HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL at JAMAICA. There were so many kids preparing to take test outside of school with admission ticket. By the way, many Asians were there. I stayed outside until 8:30 to get in the building. After double checking, I got my lucky room 406. At that time, I was still nervous until I seated in the third row and second seat in the room. I looked around the classroom, and then I found LESP is a good and rich school besides the area is smaller. I put gums one by one in my mouth until I felt relax. However, I understood I didn’t need to be nervous because taking an important exam can’t with a nervous mood. I remember I never felt nervous when I took the model of college entrance examination in China. Therefore, I became confident. Haha .
When I was taking the test, I totally don’t know what the reading part talk about. I almost gave up the English parts so that I can carefully do math sections. I got four sections in math. Someone just got three math sections. After the SAT test, I understand they won’t account one of math sections because that section was a teasing section to search students’ ability so that they will change in SAT test. Therefore, I was so happy because that math section was my worst part expect English sections. In addition, I suggested people who will take SAT test really pay attention the time. It was really hart to control the time. Don’t waste time on any part even your math is perfect.
I spent about three and forty-five minutes on the whole test . Totally, there were 10 sections. When I finished my tenth section, I think the feeling of taking SAT is better then I was taking English regents. Haha.
Moreover, my best friend also waited for me when the test finished at the outside of HILLCREST H.S. I was so glad when I left the building, and then saw my best friend was there. Also, thanks for my all friends gave me encouragement before I took SAT test. Haha.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAT test is important!!
This is also my first time to take it!! I have no feeling about that, because I feel common on it. we all did lots of tests or quizes, test is not strange for us. The test was finished, what can we do? Just wait, wait for the scores. Not matter what you will do after the test, the scores will be the same. DOn't worried about that, everything will be fine!!!!!!!!
By the way, SAT test is really a long time and tired test.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Shan said...

yes. we have second time to make our scores better, so don't worried about it. however, i really don't want to stay there about 4 hours, which is so so so tired.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to take it again!!
See the result first, then......

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Henry Ruan said...

Good luck to you all! At least you tried. To me, sometimes the end result is not that meaningful, but the process is. Luck will arrive when enough efforts are made.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger listening^_^ said...

thank you for sharing your feeling

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Lance said...

。。。。。。。。。。。。
sat!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home